Are You a Veterinary Lightworker?
A lightworker refers to a person with an innate ability to help and heal others. Lightworkers are said to be blessed by Source to feel great compassion and empathy and called to a greater purpose. I recently became aware of this term on my own spiritual awakening journey. After a little research it immediately became apparent this describes our veterinary profession and those dedicated to it.
How many of the following Lightworker characteristics do you have?
- You often encounter hardship and adversity and are regularly tested by life.
- You have a great sense of a “higher purpose” and you strive for growth.
- You are a natural helper and have a problem telling people “no”.
- You often feel very different from others and are often misunderstood.
- You have high levels of empathy, readily feeling the emotions of others.
- You are energy sensitive and can feel overwhelmed and struggle with anxiety and depression.
- You often attract “hurt” people into your life, giving and giving while expecting nothing in return.
- You are drawn to careers that help others.
- You love nature, plants and animals.
- You are sensitive to injustice and feel deep-rooted sorrow for those events.
- You are naturally very kind, even when not reciprocated.
- You are drawn to natural foods, veganism or vegetarianism.
- You are generally not afraid of death or dying.
- You may not be religious but have a strong sense and understanding of spirituality.
Humanity is currently experiencing a massive awakening of consciousness at a time when our planet and our own species is in an extreme state of crisis. As a group of veterinary healers, we are also experiencing a massive crisis. We are divided by corporate interests of maximizing metrics and Profit and Loss statements for the benefit of investors and private equity groups.
At the same time, we have lost true veterinary leadership in the preservation of the art of healing upon which our profession was founded by the likes of James Herriot and all who have followed.
This is the guiding light of what we have done for decades, and we have lost control of the cockpit and are relegated to economy passengers on a corporate jet.
So, what do we do? We take back our profession and re-balance the pendulum swing of maximizing profits over healing people and pets. In that equilibrium, we create a new and better paradigm of veterinary medicine that optimizes health and healing first, led by veterinarians and healers, and profits follow as a result of good medicine and the awareness of sound business principles.
Are you looking for a place where that reborn vision of veterinary medicine is possible and in creation? Do you want to find a new safe home and become a lightworker fulfilling a mission of helping people, pets and planet become healthy, happy and healed? Are you an inspired veterinary leader with a passion for creating solutions and change before it is too late and we join the ranks of other professions such as pharmacists, dentists and optometrists who were led down the corporate path?
There is a such a place where this recreation and transformation of veterinary medicine is happening. Come join us at Veterinary Healthcare Associates and AscendVets in central Florida and become a part of the evolution and healing of our veterinary profession. We are not interested in following others into corporate shackles, and we are not interested in fixing a broken system. Come join us as we bend the arc of veterinary medicine and create our own destiny.
With Great Respect,
Loren T. Nations DVM, DABVP
Owner and Founder
Veterinary Healthcare Associates
We are currently looking for Veterinary Specialists, General Practitioners and Technicians to join our rapidly growing family as we move into our new facility and expand our services in all directions.
At VHA, we believe in the unlimited potential that lives in you--and in all of us. With the veterinary industry becoming more corporate, we’re determined to bend the arc of veterinary medicine and bring it back to what it’s meant to be; a universal experience that strengthens the bonds between animals and people and makes them happy, healthy, and healed.