I set up the scholarship program because I wanted to give back to our young veterinarians, our young technicians, and our people who are interested in advancing.
- LOREN T. NATIONS, Owner, DVM, DABVP
Benefits of the CVT Program
Our scholarship program gives VHA team members the chance to take their skills to the next level and elevate our organization in the process, while also being rewarded for their success in the program.
Scholarship recipients will be able to:
Complete the entire program online
Increase and multiply their skills
Prepare for the VTNE
Receive full financial assistance (includes books, etc.)
Work at their own pace while still being able to balance their professional and personal lives
We offer this scholarship twice a year. If you’re currently employed at VHA and want to apply, take a moment to review our information about eligibility, program requirements, compensation, and other key details down below.
Not a member of our tribe? Explore our job openings.
Meet our scholarship recipients
They’re doing big things, and we can’t wait to see where their accomplishments lead them next. Meet our outstanding scholarship recipients!
- Amanda S. - ICU Nurse
- Yesenia - Specialty Surgery Nurse
- John - Primary Care Team Lead
- Melissa C. - Overnight Emergency Team Lead
- Jessica - Portico/Veterinary Assistant Team Lead
- Sara - ICU Team Lead
- Vanessa - Specialty Surgery Team Lead
- Kiki - Primary Care Nurse
- Haley - Internal Medicine Nurse
- Leslie - Internal Medicine Nurse
- Justin - Internal Medicine Nurse
- Erik - Internal Medicine Assistant
- Logan - Daytime Emergency Nurse
- Rebecca R. - Daytime Emergency Nurse
- Alonna - Overnight Emergency Nurse
Having our team members who receive the CVT Scholarship talk to each other about the program and where they’re going with it has been so much fun.
- AMANDA MEEKS, RVT, CCRP Rehab Lead, Scholarship Program Administrator
See our application and eligibility requirements
For important information about our application and eligibility requirements, download the PDF below.